Paul Davis Restoration of North and South Austin Flood & Water Damage Cleanup Process
Extreme water damage is something that no one wants to go through. If your home has experienced water damage, hiring the right company to do the job without postponement is essential. The staff at Paul Davis Restoration of North and South Austin is trained in handling flood and water damage from leaky appliances to water stains on walls. Paul Davis emergency services run 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, so we’re always available to respond.
Cleaning up water damage is a core service for Paul Davis Restoration of North and South Austin and we know how to get the job done on schedule. Contact us if you need instant help by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of North and South Austin will return your call within 30 minutes and arrive at your home within four hours.
How We Work
- Call Us – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Restoration of North and South Austin has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- Diagnostics – Our contractors perform a thorough assessment of the damage area to look for the best approach to remove the damage.
- Water Removal – We implement industrial grade pumps and vacuums to extract water. The faster you call, the faster we can clean up the flooding.
- Drying – Though everything appears dry, severe situations may call for drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Cleaning – Standing water leaves behind stains and disfigurement in the areas it sits on. Paul Davis Restoration of North and South Austin applies special tools and techniques to remove smells, stains and other problems left from the flood.
- Restoration – The restoration team with Paul Davis Restoration of North and South Austin steps in once the mess is cleared to fix your home to its original condition.
How does Water Damage Happen?
- Appliance malfunction
- Basement flooding
- AC leaks
- Severe weather
Why Is Using a Professional Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific procedures and specific equipment involved with extricating water and drying out an area that has been debilitated by water damage. It may depend upon a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can evade expensive repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to handle cases like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are some explicit steps that you can take to make our job easier when we get there. Call us today learn what measures you can take and get useful tips and information about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You won’t be able to sufficiently dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Paul Davis Restoration of North and South Austin will apply the proper approaches to your water damage to return you to your home as fast as possible.